Fill out the form below to join the Club. $1 will be charged and then refunded just to make sure the information was entered correctly. You won't be charged for the wine until it's time for a release. Before we charge your card, you will receive an email letting you know what wine you are getting in that release and the total cost.
The Spring Wine Club Release is coming up! Check out the list of wines below.
Spring wine club pickup begins May 7th and shipments will start going out on May 10th, weather permitting.
Winter 2021 Club Release
A selection of newly bottled whites, unreleased reds, recent award winners and verticals
The Fine Print
- Club members will receive three packages of wine per year. The wine will be hand-selected by the winemaker. Members may change the quantities of wine within the package as long as it totals at least the number of wines in that club.
- The discount you receive for your level applies to all Club Releases and any purchases you make online or at the winery. Please let your cashier know you are a club member before you complete your purchase.
- You can choose to pick up your wine at the winery or have it shipped to you. Shipping costs will be charged to your credit card on file.
- Your credit card on file will be charged one week before the wine is shipped, to enable us to fix any issues with credit card processing. There are no refunds after the card is charged.
- You will receive an email at least one week before we charge your card to reminding you to correct any information that may have changed.
- Club member is responsible for any return and reshipping charges resulting from undeliverable packages. Please let us know ahead of time if you need us to ship on a certain date. You will receive tracking information once we ship your package.
- Someone 21 years or older must be present to accept the delivery. You may want to ship to your workplace or a UPS location if you are unable to be home.
- Releases not picked up after three weeks from the release date will be shipped to the address on file. Shipping and handling will apply.
- Upon joining, you will receive the current release. If we are shipping your order, we may hold your release until weather conditions are good for the wine.
- Shipment dates may vary depending on weather conditions. We will alert you if we need to delay your shipment.
- You may skip a release at any time. Your discount will be suspended until you receive another shipment.
- Questions or concerns? Just ask, we're here to help!
Snowy Peaks Winery 292 Moraine Ave., Estes Park, Colorado 970-586-2099
We are open Sunday-Thursday 11-6, Friday and Saturday 11-7